- Ample car parking available.
- Designated disabled parking spaces near reception on the upper car park.
- Closed-circuit TV surveillance on most parts of the site, including the car parks, for the improved security of guests.
- Entrance and exit barrier system to prevent unauthorised access to or from the grounds of Hillscourt.
- Fax, photocopying and secretarial services are readily available.
Hillscourt is set around the attractively gabled Hillscourt House, which was built in 1897. Once the home of a wealthy Victorian businessman, the house later became a preparatory school, until it was purchased in 1971 by the National Association of School Masters and Union of Women Teachers (NASUWT). The Centre is still owned and operated by the NASUWT, servicing their training and conference requirements, whilst also becoming an increasingly popular venue for commercial companies, offering a superb location on the southern outskirts of Birmingham and offering excellent value for money.
Hillscourt is also ideal as a wedding venue for both receptions and civil ceremonies. Coupled with our comfortable 55-room en-suite hotel accommodation and licensed bar and restaurant, we can offer a total package for weddings and receptions.
you have any problems during your stay, our friendly and helpful
reception staff are always on hand to help and advise you. Our
night-porter service means that no matter what time you arrive, you are
always guaranteed a warm welcome.
Visit Birmingham is the Official Tourist Information Web Site for Birmingham and the Region.